Relief Therapeutics Holding AG is a Switzerland-based biotechnology company developing a rich pipeline of candidates, primarily aimed at diabetic complications and respiratory diseases. The company is currently developing two drug candidates; aviptadil, set to enter a pivotal Phase III trial in sarcoidosis, and atexakin alfa, aimed at peripheral neuropathies, which is slated to enter Phase II testing in patients with diabetic neuropathy. Both studies could start in the first half of 2017. Atexakin alfa is the subject of a worldwide exclusive license from Merck KGaA and was originally developed by Serono S.A.
For more information please refer to our research reports below:
Key changes in Group Dynamics
– Changes in the leadership team
– New financing from GEM
Advancing the development of atexakin alfa
– Strategic collaboration agreement with PX’Therapeutics
– Strategic collaboration agreement with FirstString
Addressing diabetes and respiratory disease
– Attractive potential in underserved markets
– Commercial exclusivity through proprietary patents and orphan drug designations
– Strengthening the pipeline through acquisitions
If you'd like to receive regular report updates, please register.